As founder, principal, President and Chief Executive Officer of Allpro Parking, LLC, Rick brings with him more than 40 years of parking management experience. Starting Allpro Parking with one Buffalo parking facility in May 2000, Rick has overseen the company’s growth starting with Buffalo and expanding to the various markets currently operating in New York, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Rick initially began his career in the parking industry for Allright Parking in Boston, MA. During his career, his dedication and knowledge of the industry quickly earned him promotions to Field Manager, General Manager, and City Manager, ending ultimately as District Manager, where he was responsible for the overall operational management of parking facilities in Buffalo, Rochester, and Jamestown, New York.
Rick has earned a Certificate of Completion from the State University of Buffalo School of Management, Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership CORE Program, and received his Associate degree from Graham Junior College where he studied Communications/Radio Broadcasting.
Mr. Serra’s professional affiliations include:
- Board Member – Mercy Hospital Foundation
- Member – National Parking Association (NPA)
- Member – International Parking Institute (IPI)
- Member – New York State Parking Association (NYSPA)
- Past President – Theatre District Association
- Past President – Kiwanis Club of Buffalo
- Past Board Member and Treasurer – Alleyway Theatre
- Past Board Member – Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
In his role as President and CEO, Mr. Serra oversees the company’s strategic initiatives that are focused on the company’s future, guides the company and employee culture towards success, oversees the development of the human capital plan for the future, and coaches the leaders of the business development, operations and accounting departments. Rick values and instills a sense of community and civic awareness and involvement in his management team.